Friday, November 18, 2005

Dutch weather

Dutch weather is famous in Europe as being terribly bad and changing. It is true, I confirm it. However, this sort of weather allows you to truly enjoy atmospheric phenomena. For instance, this morning on the way to work I have enjoyed of one the most beautiful rainbows I have ever seen in 30 years. It was a complete rainbow so strong that it had a second rainbow showing all the colors as well. Again, I regret not having my digital camera with me. Using Google I have found a photo of a rainbow that looks alike. Awesome!

2 comments:

Nasshh said...

Que lástima tio, la verdad es que tal y como lo describes debio ser un paisaje digno de la mejor fotografía.
Ya sabes no te dejes la camara de fotos en casa, :) siempre encima nunca se sabe.

Anonymous said...

Stunning way to begin Friday!